68 Kingswood Road, Engadine
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 643 Square metres
Stylish Single Level Living
This beautifully presented family home enjoys a sun-drenched location, boasting
light filled rooms, spacious living interiors and modern updates
Whether you are enjoying the manicured gardens or relaxing by the stunning in ground salt water pool and waterfall, this home would suit any family seeking style and comfort.
The kitchen is set to delight and is perfect for the natural entertainer, featuring modern appliances and ample informal seating around the stone bench tops or in the adjacent area to relax or informally dine. Out of sight is the order of the day with soft close drawers and a walk in pantry.
A large, open and naturally well-lit dining space flows nicely to the lounge room where you can be warmed by the combustion fireplace or cooled by the split system air.
The 4 bedrooms, the main with en-suite - each have their own built in wardrobes and are separated from the living areas offering privacy and rest.
Bathrooms and a separate toilet feature floor to ceiling tiling. - main offering a large corner bath.
There is plenty of storage - with a large linen press, an attic ladder and undercover parking for 2 cars.
This perfect family home offers
• light filled living areas
• Open plan kitchen with skylight, quality stainless steel Westinghouse appliances, stone bench tops and ample cupboard space
• Dining & lounge room with polished floor boards, combustion heater and split air-conditioning
• Main bedroom features floor to ceiling tiled en-suite, polished floor boards, large built in robe and ceiling fan
• Remaining 3 bedrooms are generous in size and feature built in robes
• Family bathroom is floor to ceiling tiled with separate toilet
• Large modern internal laundry
• Sparkling in ground salt water pool complete with waterfall
• Landscaped backyard with 2 paved entertaining areas
• Attic ladder providing access to huge roof storage
• Double carport
• Walking distance to Marton School, parks and shops - bus stop nearby
• Land size approx. 643.7 m
Purchasers can download a building and pest inspection directly. Go to jmhinspections.com.au and click on " Search reports here" or past the link below into your web browser.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $940000.
Interest Rate (p.a)